You will now get an email and a text message one day before your appointment (it used to be 2 days). This includes a questionnaire which must be completed before you attend the salon, if you attend multiple appointments on successive days you will need to complete it for each appointment.
Booking will be by appointment only, we will be unable to offer walk in appointments. This limits the number of people coming in and out of the salon and help protect you.
Appointments can be booked via telephone or email.
And as soon as all of our regulars have been booked in we will open up our booking system.
A full consultation will be carried out before your treatment, if your therapist suspects that you have any medical reason why the appointment should not be carried out then for safety reasons we will be unable to honour your appointment but you may still be liable to pay for it.
While we re-establish this small business, we will be unable to accept vouchers or loyalty cards until 10th August 2020.
We will honour any voucher expiring between 17th March 2020 and 10th August 2020 until the end of November 2020. This policy will be updated frequently.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Cancel as soon as possible if you or someone you have come into contact with shows symptoms of coronavirus, even if these symptoms are mild. (Persistent cough, fever, loss or change in sense of smell).
We are waving all cancellation fees for the foreseeable future but please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
We will contact you before your appointment with a short questionnaire to confirm you are well and can attend.
We reserve the right to stop treatment if it becomes apparent during the appointment that you or someone you have contact with has COVID-19 symptoms. In this situation you will be obliged to pay for the treatment even if it is unfinished.
Attending Your Appointment
Attend as close to the specific time of your appointment as possible, we have limited waiting space and have to dedicate extra time to deep cleaning the salon in between treatments.
- 2m social distancing policy in salon and a maximum of 3 clients in the salon at any time.
- Attend your appointment on your own, unless you need support.
- Sanitise and wash your hands, on arrival and avoid touching your phone during your treatment.
- Card payments only.
- Please wear a mask or face covering.
- Bring extra layer, the door will be left open to increase ventilation!
- You will be greeted warmly but without contact.
NHS Test & Trace
All clients will be asked to fill in a test and trace agreement at each appointment with contact details, this will be held for 21 days in accordance with GDPR.
- full body massage £68
- gel nails, with a plain colour/ glitter/foil or bit of nail art, from £26
- signature manicure, with a plain colour/ glitter/foil or bit of nail art, from £30
- polish manicure £16
- luxury polish manicure £28
- luxury Pedicure with polish £30 or gel £40
- body waxing (armpit, bikini and leg) from £12
- pedicure, leg and bikini wax, foot pamper (a.k.a. Post lockdown below the waist tidy, 60 mins) £55